Advanced Formula Seat
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
***Specialty order - Item not stocked in Calgary and will be dispatched from Montreal - Allow for up to 2 weeks for delivery***
- The Advanced Formula Seat aims to fill a gap in the market for Formula-style racing seats at a price point that makes a lot more sense than what our competitors currently offer.
- It offers a looser fit when compared to traditional Racing Buckets, making it much more adaptable to various builds.
- The Seat comes standard with sliding seat rails and Advanced Side Bracket, making it easy to mount and adjust on any Advanced SimRacing chassis (or any other chassis with standard mounting points from major manufacturers). This is particularly great when you want to race on your simulator with family members or friends of different builds.
- The central composition of the Advanced Formula Seat is Suede, while the outside support cushions and upper portion of the Seat are made of Leatherette. This creates a comfortable, yet breathable finish that will help keep you cool and dry for longer sessions.
- The overall color of the seat is black and it has white stitching all around. It also features the Advanced SimRacing official crest on the front and the back of the headrest.
- Angled position
- Seat width (lower back) : 16.5" (open fit)
- Seat width (thighs) : 15" (open fit)
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 32"
- Back rest (horizontal at shoulders height) : 21.5" (open fit for broad shoulders)
- Rails spacing : 14.25" (between mounting holes)
- Box 1 - 40" x 22" x 22"
- 1 x Advanced Formula Seat
- 1 x Advanced Seat Sliders
- 1 x Advanced Side Brackets
ProSim West serves the local Alberta community and does not ship out of province. Orders under $1000 are available for free pickup in SW Calgary, or can be shipped for a fee. Orders over $1000 can be delivered immediately for free in the Calgary area, picked up in our SW location, or shipping can be arranged for a fee. ProSim West will reach out within 12 hour of receiving an order to arrange delivery, pickup, or shipping.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.