Advanced Side Brackets (Maximum Range)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- This is our own custom-made Advanced Side Brackets made of 1/8" thick steel.
- Thanks to it's large mounting slots, it is universal and will fit the vast majority of Bucket Seats (FIA and non-FIA certified)
- Comes in pairs (Left & Right Seat Brackets)
- Will give you +/- 30 degrees of adjustability when it comes to mounting your seat for the desired racing position you wish to achieve.
Box 1 - 14" x 8" x 4"
2 x 1/8" Steel Side Brackets
4 x M8 Screws 16mm
4 x M8 Washers
- The vast majority of Bucket Seats and side-mounting Racing Seats
- And much more!
ProSim West serves the local Alberta community and does not ship out of province. Orders under $1000 are available for free pickup in SW Calgary, or can be shipped for a fee. Orders over $1000 can be delivered immediately for free in the Calgary area, picked up in our SW location, or shipping can be arranged for a fee. ProSim West will reach out within 12 hour of receiving an order to arrange delivery, pickup, or shipping.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.