Ultimate Load Cell Pedals (2 Pedal Set)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Designed for high-end professional motorsport simulators. A strong, durable and adjustable design capable of handling up to 140kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200kg loadcell). Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel. Reliable load cell sensors coupled to SmartControl software for an instant and accurate response with endless possibilities to configure pedal output.
- Designed with CAD and FEA, all structural parts are CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish. The pedals are strong, stiff, compact and durable. Mathematical models were made to calculate pedal travel and operation force, predicting with great accuracy how each pedal feels in every possible configuration. Design tolerances have been optimized in order to have a minimal amount of play on every assembly. All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing to guarantee their functionality after a million duty cycles.
- The custom made brake elastomers provide a realistic progressive feel and retain their as-new characteristics even after thousands of races.
- Hydraulic damping : The bespoke hydraulic dampers are ultra-reliable and do not require periodic maintenance. Even in the unlikely case of a failure, all hydraulic dampers can easily be removed while the pedal still retains its basic functionality as the pedal sensors are separated from the hydraulic circuit.
- Sensors & output : The load cell assemblies provide a true linear input measurement of throttle and clutch position and brake force. Their accuracy and durability are unmatched as they do not wear over time.
- Throttle : Smooth, accurate and greatly adjustable, the throttle pedal gives you excellent control with exactly the travel, spring preload and resistance you prefer. The throttle features a 1-way hydraulic damper which resists speed at the ingoing stroke. This helps with smoothing the throttle application and is also used on many real cars for this purpose. The amount of damping can be adjusted. A load cell provides a true linear input measurement of the pedal position. Custom non-linear output curves can freely be configured using SmartControl software.
- Brake : The brake features a realistic dual stage brake system with a 200kg load cell, capable of handling actual pedal forces up to 140kg (measured at the pedal footplate). The adjustable coil spring simulates the initial pad-to-disc gap. The main brake springs are all new custom made injection molded thermoset elastomers. These proprietary elastomers are smooth and responsive and provide an unprecedented progressive brake resistance (convex force curve) just as you would have in a real race car. On the ingoing and outgoing stroke they have firm bump and rebound characteristics. Automated testing shows these elastomers have zero performance degradation even after one million duty cycles. You can choose from a total of 9 possible resistance settings, allowing you set set the pedal from very soft to extremely stiff. The brake features a 2-way hydraulic damper. This damping resists speed at the ingoing and outgoing stroke just as experienced in actual brake assemblies. The amount of damping is adjustable.
- Electronics : The Pedals use a custom made 12-bit USB controller, which works with SmartControl software. After calibration every single pedal provides an output signal using the full 12-bit range, providing instant and accurate output to your favorite simulator software. The controller enclosure is made of steel and is equipped with 4 mounting holes for easy mounting to your simulator. The pedals have passed full EMC compliance testing, guaranteeing a stable output signal regardless of other electronic components used in your simulator.
- The Pedals come with a powerful configuration tool allowing you to set up your pedals in ways not previously possible: SmartControl. Working together with all-new electronics, SmartControl allows for instant mapping of (non-linear) pedal output curves, pedal deadzones and brake pedal force.
- These adjustments can be made without having to recalibrate the pedals (including iRacing). All settings can be saved into profiles, which can be loaded again in a few mouse clicks.
- Mapping pedal output curves : A key feature of SmartControl is the ability to set custom signal output maps per pedal. Traditionally race simulator pedal output has had a one-on-one sensitivity in relation to the pedal input. SmartControl allows you to map non-linear output curves using 5 zones (six input parameters). Each pedal has a Curve Type pull-down menu with pre-defined output curves. You can also select the option to make a custom curve and manually set the desired pedal output percentage for each zone. You have complete freedom to set your own shapes.
- Deadzones and brake force adjustment : SmartControl offers quick and easy adjustment of pedal deadzones. The effect of changing these adjustments can be seen visually and realtime. Also the required brake force to get 100% brake output in your simulator can be set in a few mouse clicks.
- Profiles : There is support for an unlimited amount of profiles within SmartControl. Saving and loading a profile is done in a few mouse clicks. Because profile data is saved relative to your calibration values, it is possible to exchange pedal profiles between owners.
- Calibration wizard : Your Pedals are pre-calibrated during assembly and can be used as a plug&play device. All adjustments in SmartControl can be made without having to recalibrate the pedals. In case you do need to recalibrate (for example after making certain mechanical adjustments to the pedals), SmartControl has an easy to follow calibration wizard.
ProSim West serves the local Alberta community and does not ship out of province. Orders under $1000 are available for free pickup in SW Calgary, or can be shipped for a fee. Orders over $1000 can be delivered immediately for free in the Calgary area, picked up in our SW location, or shipping can be arranged for a fee. ProSim West will reach out within 12 hour of receiving an order to arrange delivery, pickup, or shipping.