Sparco EVO L QRT Gaming Bucket Seat (Non FIA)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- From the SPARCO racing seats experience , introducing the EVO QRT Gaming, the seat for exclusive SIM RACING use in lightweight fiberglass and QRT technology.
- It has a non-slip fabric to hold the shoulders; seat and cushion are divided into 2 parts.
- WARNING: the seat is not FIA approved and cannot be mounted on cars. It can be installed exclusively on cockpits /Only for Racing Simulators
- EVO L – Large (up to 36” waist)
- WHAT IS QRT?
- Designed and developed at the Sparco OEM Composite Laboratory in Italy, QRT is a patented state-of-the-art technical process, based on aerospace technologies. QRT creates an unparalleled mechanical strength to weight ratio. This innovative production method generates the lightest fiberglass composite seat shells currently on the market; in fact, it guarantees a reduction in total weight of up to 30% compared to traditional production methods. The QRT seats approach the weight of a comparable carbon fiber seat at a lower price point.
- QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
- Excellent fitment into small cockpits 4
- Excellent ergonomics Fire retardant fabric
- Special non-slip fabric
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 435mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 580mm
- Seat length : 570mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 885mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 008013GNR
ProSim West serves the local Alberta community and does not ship out of province. Orders under $1000 are available for free pickup in SW Calgary, or can be shipped for a fee. Orders over $1000 can be delivered immediately for free in the Calgary area, picked up in our SW location, or shipping can be arranged for a fee. ProSim West will reach out within 12 hour of receiving an order to arrange delivery, pickup, or shipping.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.